1. Must have all safety equipment such as drive shaft loops, U-joints enclosed and three 1” loops in between the U-joint loops, driveshaft between transmission and transfer case must be completely enclosed, working kill switch, reverse light, engine side shields if the factory fender liners are removed (NTPA specs: 0.060 thick aluminum that is securely mounted to the frame and extends above the spark plug), explosion proof bell housing or scatter blanket, and fire extinguisher.
2. Must have a front and rear window.
3. Must have a non DOT approved tire. Can be cut or sharpened (altered). Tires cannot be legal in any other class.
4. All headers must not point toward the ground in any manner. Upright headers are highly encouraged.
5. Must have fire suit (jacket and pants) and Helmet.
6. Cubic inch limit of 650 for naturally aspirated engines. No air compressing devices, turbo chargers, or super chargers allowed.
7. Must be equipped with safety wheels on the weight bar. Wheels to be 6 inches in diameter and 2 inches wide. Wheels should be at least 3 feet apart and approximately 8 inches from the ground.
8. Hitch length 30% of wheelbase, hitch height not to exceed 26 inches. Hitch must not exceed a maximum of 25 degree angle from pivot point to hook point.